Trophy Bass Fishing in the Orlando and Kissimmee area with Professional Guide and Former Marine Steve Boyd on Lake Toho, Lake Kissimmee, Butler Chain of Lakes and St Johns river. If you are ready to experience the thrill and excitement of Orlando Bass Fishing, you have definitely come to the right place. Our trophy bass fishing guide trips are all about catching big bass and creating memories that will last a lifetime! We are conveniently located near Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World guiding clients on World Class trophy bass fishing lakes in the Orlando and Kissimmee area.
As a tournament angler I specialize in Trophy Bass Fishing in the Orlando Area with artificial lures or live bait to provide clients with the best opportunity to experience a once in a lifetime bass fishing trip. Florida is well known for it's trophy bass fishing and my commitment is to give clients the type of trip that reflects this reputation. Your day is important to us, so expect the very best.
A variety of trip packages available from 4 - 8 hours
- Multi day trip available including group trip options
- Trophy bass fishing using artificial lures or live bait
- No Fish No Pay Guarantee on all trips
- When calling to book a trip you will speak with the guide, not a receptionist
- 12 years of success as Owner/Operator of Florida Bass Adventures
- Tournament History - not just a "shiner guide"
- Native Floridian who grew up bass fishing in Orlando and Kissimmee area
- Fish on World Famous Lakes minutes from the theme parks
- I do not solicit fishing information from other guides
- learn proven techniques that will help you catch more and bigger fish at home
A vacation spent bass fishing in Florida is a great way to spend time with the family so women and children are always encouraged to come enjoy a day. Children are the future of the sport which is why I have dedicated an entire trophy bass page to the children who have taken memories home of their Florida bass fishing trip.
To do our part, Florida Bass Adventures practices Catch and Release on all guide trips. We do trophy bass fishing trips only and follow B.A.S.S. Founder Ray Scotts philosophy on harvesting bass. The bass we catch are not harvesting bass and therefore are released to maintain the trophy resources we have in Florida. If you are interested in catching bass to eat there are many lakes in the Orlando area that you can fish without the need of a guide and can easily catch bass that you can keep.